Most of the KB articles are publicly viewable, but those with sensitive content require your NetID. For the widest selection of content, always sign in.

Articles (2)

Request a Wired Network Connection

[Faculty & Staff] Contact the OTS Faculty/Staff Help Center to request the installation of a campus network port for a new or moved computer or the activation of an existing wall port.

Troubleshoot Your Wired Network Connection Problem

[Students, Faculty and Staff] Try these troubleshooting steps if you have a wired network connection problem with your desktop computer. If the problem persists, contact Student Computing Services or the Faculty/Staff Help Center at 410-704-5151.